- Three to five stories
- Structure - Steel frame construction with concrete composite slabs; 5 1/2" typical
- Exposed aggregate precast concrete with ribbon-band window system. Vision
glass is 6 1/2' high, above a 2 1/2' knee wall. Mullion spacing is 5' on center.
Window blinds are installed as part of Base Building Specifications.
- Main Building Lobbies - Dramatic high-ceilinged entry lobbies featuring patterned stone, arched floating
panels, wood panel accents and beams and opaque glass walls.
- 60 mil single ply EPDM membrane over 3" poly ISO
- 4.0 per thousand, surface, free
- Shipping/Receiving - Reserved exterior "at-grade" truck loading/unloading area, accessible via first floor service corridor.
- Security - Card-key system with 24/7 monitoring for exterior entry points. System adaptable for integration with tenant spaces.
| Brochure | Location
| Amenities | Master
Buildings | The
Team | Contact us | Post Office
Copyright, The Rubenstein Company, L.P. 2001. All rights reserved. Please
Notices and Disclaimers and our
Privacy Statement. Information
contained herein is subject to change without notice. Designed and developed
by Eye Design
and Marketing Inc.