- Ranging from 22,000 to 30,000 rentable square feet and designed to provide nearly column-free space with extremely low "add-on" factors.
- Typical column bays are 40' by 30'.
- Ceiling Height - Our 13'6" slab-to-slab height provides a finished 9' ceiling.
- Design Capacity - 100 lbs./sq. ft.
- Each floor has a continuous, constant-sized hard distribution main duct. Any location on any floor can be supplied from any unit at any time. Seven VAV terminals typically installed per floor. Generous Base Building Specifications significantly reduce tenant improvement costs.
- 1 ton per 320 square feet
Shower & Locker Facilities
- Two sets of electrical & telephone closets per floor for superior distribution
and tenant flexibility. Electrical panels and transformers (480-208/120v)
are installed as part of the Base Building Specifications to significantly
reduce tenant improvement costs.
- Building Power - 480/277v, 4 wire, 3 phase service to main distribution panels.
- Tenant Power - 6.0 watts per sq. ft. for tenant lights and plugs. Upgradable for almost unlimited power demands.
- First floor shower and locker facilities, separate for men and women, will be installed within each Phase.
- All elevators are rated at 3,500 pounds, 150 feet per minute, front opening.
| Brochure | Location
| Amenities | Master
Buildings | The
Team | Contact us | Post Office
Copyright, The Rubenstein Company, L.P. 2001. All rights reserved. Please
Notices and Disclaimers and our
Privacy Statement. Information
contained herein is subject to change without notice. Designed and developed
by Eye Design
and Marketing Inc.